ART SG Ticket terms and conditions
- Attendance at the event is subject to these terms and conditions.
- This ticket admits 1 person to attend ART SG 2024.
- The right of admission is reserved by the Organiser. Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children under 12 receive free admission to ART SG when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- School bookings must be made through ART SG, via this form.
- Additional tickets can be purchased online at www.artsg.com/tickets.
- Advertised programs or tours may be varied without notice. Galleries may be added, withdrawn or substituted and the right to vary audience capacity is reserved.
- Entry is subject to venue capacity.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- All bags may be subject to a visual inspection.
- This ticket may not be resold for commercial packages or at a premium, nor may it be packaged or used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- Tickets can be exchanged for another day, for a ticket of the same value, if you are unable to attend, subject to the availability on your preferred date. The event organiser cannot guarantee an exchange of the date of your preference due to venue capacity requirements. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded if the date on the ticket has passed. Enquiries of this nature should be directed to SISTIC at https://www.sistic.com.sg/contact-us.
- All tickets must be accompanied by a valid photo ID.
- All visitors must comply with the Entry Terms and Conditions.
entry terms and conditions
For reasons of safety, entry to ART SG is at the discretion of the organisers and subject to the below:
- The organisers reserve the right to search all ticket holders and their belongings at the point of entry and exit.
- Refusal to allow a search at the point of entry will result in the ticket holder being refused entry.
- We reserve the right to request that any bag of laptop size or larger must be checked into the cloakroom at the point of entry and then can be retrieved when leaving. Refusal to check a bag when asked to do so will result in the ticket holder being refused entry.
- Entry with items that in the opinion of the organisers may constitute a threat to safety and security is prohibited.
- No unauthorised artwork may be brought into the fair. Please do not touch exhibited artworks.
- No photography of artworks is permitted without the permission of the gallery. No use of tripods without permission. Selfie sticks are not permitted in the Fair.
- No unauthorised distribution of flyers or other marketing materials is permitted at the fair.
- All children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep your children close to you at all times.
- No animals with the exception of assistance dogs are allowed into the fair.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted.
- This event may be photographed and filmed for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, telecast, and advertising including online. By entering you consent to being photographed or filmed and waive all rights to royalties or payment.